zahajovacípísnička                                                 stránky jsou určeny pro podporu výuky angličtiny žáků Speciální ZŠ Poděbrady                                                rozloučení

Do you like food?

DO YOU LIKE? - MÁŠ RÁD?
I LIKE ... MÁM RÁD
... VEGETABLES - FRUIT - MEAT - DESSERT (SWEET)

Do you like food? Yes I like food. Fruits, meats, and vegetables, desserts yes, I like food. (repeat) - - - - Do you like fruit? Yes I like fruit. Banana, orange, apple, mango, papaya, peach and lime. (repeat) - - - - Do you like vegetables? Yes I like vegetables. Zucchini, broccoli, onion and peas, carrots and celery. (repeat) - - - - Do you like meat? Yes I like meat. Chicken, duck, beef and pork, fish and turkey. (repeat) - - - - Do you like dessert? Yes I like dessert. Ice cream, candy, cup cakes, brownies, cookies, cakes and pies. (repeat)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...